World Library  

Christianity

Christianity categorizes works about the monotheistic and Abrahamic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus as presented in canonical gospels and other New Testament writings. It also considers the Hebrew Bible, which is known as the Old Testament, to be canonical. Adherents of the Christian faith are known as Christians.

• Cover Image

He Pule Hoolaa Alii (A Prayer Consecrating a Chief)

By: Hawaiian Historical Society

O ka Walewale hookumu honua ia; O ke kumu o ka lipo i lipo ai; O ke kumu o ka Po i po ai; O ka Lipolipo, o ka lipolipo; O ka lipo o ka La, o ka lipo o ka Po; Po wale ho—i.; Hanau ka po; Hanau Kumulipo i ka po he kane; Hanau Poele i ka po he wahine; Hanau ka Uku koakoa, hanau kana he akoakoa puka; Hanau ke Koe enuhe eli hoopuu honua; Hanau kana he Koe puka; Hanau ka Pea, ka peapea kana keikipuka; Hanau ka Weli, he weliweli kana keiki puka.; Hanau ka Ina ka Ina; Hanau kana...

Read More
  • Cover Image

He Buke Wehiwehi Huaolelo Baibala (A Book Explaining the Words of ...

By: Reverend E. W. Clark

This book is written to explain the words of the bible. It is translated (in Hawaiian) to explain the scriptures and the true meaning behind what the Bible is preaching out to us and what we should understand about the word from God.

He buke keia i unuhiia noloko mai o ka buke Wehiwehi Huaolelo Baibala (Bible Dictionary) o ka Ahahui Teraka. He buke maikai ia e moakaka ai ke ano o ka Baibala. He mea ia e naauao ai ka poe kahuna haiolelo, a me na kumu a me na haumana o na Kula Sabati. Ua waiwai no nae na mea a pau ke huli pono lakou i keia palapala. Pono e hele pu keia buke me ka Baibala; he hoa kokua ia i ka Baibala e naauao ai kakou ma na mea e ola'i ka uhane. I ka huli ana i keia buke, he pono ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Heaven is Coming : Jonah and WWII : Jonah and WWII

By: Rochelle A Laura; CUB OLSON Shasa Nyatanga, Illustrator

“How glorious once above thy Sphere; Till Pride and worse Ambition threw me down Warring in Heav’n against Heav’ns matchless King.” Satan—Milton The purpose of this paper is to establish how the empire and subsequent ‘fall’ of Satan, is rescinded by Christ [the authority he bestowed on Lucifer (“light bearer”) this angel, cryptically designation as The Bright and Morning Star; an epitaph God revoked according to Rev 22. 16 attests; additionally the ‘fall’ is referred...

Jonah is the only book of the Minor Prophets that is written as a narrative. When God commands Jonah to preach to Nineveh, a major city of Israel’s enemy, the Assyrian Empire, Jonah sails off in the opposite direction: God sends a storm, and Jonah asks to be thrown overboard. God sends a massive fish to swallow Jonah, and he lives in its belly until he agrees to do God’s will—sort of. When Nineveh repents—despite the fact that Jonah only speaks five words (in Hebrew) wi...

Read More
  • Cover Image

MARY : In the Song of Solomon: In the Song of Solomon

By: Rochelle Laura

From the time of His birth to the Cross at Calvary, Mary witnessed and was the first disciple of our Lord.

Pope Pius IX once said, “God has committed to Mary the treasury of all good things, in order that everyone may know that through her are obtained every hope, every grace, and all salvation.” The Mary moments in the New Testament point to Jesus each and every time. Her song, her encounter with Jesus in the temple, her intervention at the wedding at Cana and her standing at the cross lead us back to Jesus, His mission and our salvation. Her life was to witness to the glory...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Fragments

By: Louise Jones

This book is not entertainment...but then gleaning has never been a leisurely pursuit. Eyes focused, back bent, in the heat of the day -here is sustenance for the seeker. This is a book of poems, essays and fragments of conversation that inspire us to think deeper.

Read More
  • Cover Image

SENSE OF GOD IN THE CONSCIENCE by J.H. Newman Vol I

By: Fr. Edward, J. Tyler

Overview During the two Enlightenment centuries prior to Newman, two themes were commonly emphasized – the sovereign value of the free individual, and “Reason” as the primary means of the individual’s moral and religious flourishing. Scientific demonstration was Reason’s benchmark. These themes were present within English philosophy, which especially dealt with knowledge and certainty. It was laid down that thinking in accord with the demands of “Reason” was the source ...

“When he listens to his conscience, the prudent man can hear God speaking”. (Catechism of the Catholic Church, III, I, ch.1, a.6, no.1777) “In like manner we have to ascertain the starting points for arriving at religious truth… To gain religious starting points, we must in a parallel way, interrogate our hearts, and (since it is a personal, individual matter,) our own hearts, interrogate our own consciences, interrogate, I will say, the God who dwells there. I think...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Son of God: The Daily Gospel B-1

By: Fr Edward J Tyler

Son of God: The Daily Gospel B-1

Read More
  • Cover Image

Son of God: The Daily Gospel C-2

By: Fr Fr Edward J Tyler

Son of God: The Daily Gospel C-2

Read More
  • Cover Image

Spiritual Common Sense : Volume First Edition

By: Dr. Frank P. Ferraro

Spiritual Common Sense is based on a system of Principles of Christian Living including the Laws of Divine Establishment Principles AND Contemporary Historical Trends – 1976 to 2020. Common sense is NOT inherent but is something which has to be taught and Learned. Common sense is the application of things which you learn in life it is not instinctive. Principles have to be taught and the application of these principles are common sense. This book is a summary, not so...

Read More
  • Cover Image

A Small Taste of Jonathan's Corner

By: C.J.S. Hayward

A small collection of works that give an opportunity to taste C.J.S. Hayward's writing in the small, and then see why it might be nice to read Hayward's flagship collection 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳 and other works

How shall I praise thee, O Lord? For naught that I might say, Nor aught that I may do, Compareth to thy worth. Thou art the Father for whom every fatherhood in Heaven and on earth is named, The Glory for whom all glory is named, The Treasure for whom treasures are named, The Light for whom all light is named, The Love for whom all love is named, The Eternal by whom all may glimpse eternity, The Being by whom all beings exist, יהוה Ο ΩΝ. The King of Kings and...

Read More
  • Cover Image

SPIRITUAL EXCELLENCE : : Touch Me With Your Righteous Right Hand

By: Malvin Sungwe

This book is about dissolving the spirit of doubt in you by transforming it to a spirit of excellence. Doubt is that not so shy voice that feeds every human by giving them a satisfaction of it shall not, it won't and it can't be.

The quality of life is determined by the quality of your mind. (if you think of failure you will get it)

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Royal Family Honor Code : Living as a Christian: Living as a C...

By: Dr. Frank P Ferraro

The Royal Family Honor Code is the Plan of God “The Good” (Rom 8:28) is the Plan of God and each of these verses has an honor code principle related to the Plan of God so that the Royal Family Honor Code is the Plan of God, and one is the principle and the other the function. (Rom 16:19, Rom 14:16, Rom 15:2-) The purpose of the Royal Family Honor Code is to provide the needed privacy and protection from bullying and for survival in life during advance to Maturity Adjus...

Honor & Aristocracy It is difficult to teach honor codes because they are related to aristocracy and when people begin to think like peasants they become peasants and as peasants it is almost impossible to communicate an honor code system to them. People who cannot think in terms of aristocracy will be petty and jealous and vindictive and bicker and play at being spiritual king of the mountain and see who can out do the other and they have all sorts of hangups and are ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Sufficiency of Grace

By: Pierre Michel Bruneau

This book was written to encourage believers by helping to understand salvation by grace alone.

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Whole World is Under Control of The Evil One

By: Flaminio Ranzato

"The whole world is under control of the Evil one" is a book that analyzes how the world is under control of an evil intelligence since its beginning and explains which strategies ( false religion, Freemasonry, music and culture in general, paranormal events like UFOs ) are used to achieve this goal. It explains also how we can fight all this evil and which hopes we have...

We have spoken of politics at a worldwide level, of religion in its origins, of music, of philosophy, of literature, of cinema and television as mediums to modify people’s minds. By the way, how can something be made acceptable? First, it is placed as a secondary element or nearly hidden. Then it is made constantly visible until it gets unnoticed. It is a process that requires decades, but always reaches its goal. I’ll not give you more examples since I think that th...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Hondrando Al Dios Verdadero

By: W. E. Best

Todo el debate sobre la infalibilidad de la Escritura manifiesta el problema del corazón de los religiosos. El Cristianismo Bíblico solo honra a Dios.

Read More
  • Cover Image

La Fe Sencilla : Un Concepto Falso: Un Concepto Falso

Este estudio distingue entre la fe salvadora que Dios ha dado y la fe humana, y examina las Escrituras para la fe que Dios ha dado teológicamente en el pacto eterno, textualmente como se revela la orden de la salvación en la Biblia, y en experiencia como los cristianos crecen en el amor, la fe y la alegría.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Los Conceptos Falsos Acerca Del Nuevo Nacimiento

Jesús le dijo a Nicodemo, "Os es necesario nacer de nuevo,” pero ¿qué quiso decir? Este estudio versículo por versículo de Juan 3:1-21 examina los tres puntos de vista de la regeneración: regeneración bautismal, la regeneración de la fe, y la regeneración Espíritu.

Read More
  • Cover Image

El Reino De Cristo Es Futuro : La Formación De La Esposa Del Rey, ...

Dios está preparando actualmente su asamblea, la iglesia, Su novia, para estar lista para el regreso de Cristo. Jesucristo asumió la naturaleza humana con el fin de llevar a Sí mismo en la realidad con su pueblo del pacto, tanto los judíos elegidos y los no-judíos elegidos. La edad actual es un tiempo de preparación para el pueblo de Dios.

Read More
  • Cover Image

El Reino De Cristo Es Futuro : Introducción Del Rey, Volume II: In...

La venida del Rey incluye la encarnación de Jesucristo, su madre, precursores del Rey, el bautismo de Cristo, la tentación en el desierto, y los detalles de bautismos de Joel y John y sus profecías del Rey. La venida del reino incluye las profecías de su llegada, su definición, su enfoque y su preparación a partir de la fundación del mundo.

Read More
  • Cover Image

El Reino De Cristo Es Futuro : La Genealogía Del Rey, Volume I: La...

La esperanza del reino tiene su fundamento en los pactos de la eternidad y el tiempo. Este estudio presenta la genealogía de Jesucristo en Mateo 1, en el contexto de los pactos de Dios. El reino profetizado en el Antiguo Testamento es el mismo reino que es enseñado por Jesucristo y los apóstoles en el Nuevo Testamento.

Read More

|
|
|
|
Records: 1 - 20 of 125 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.