Format Type: PDF eBook
File Size: 6.47 KB
Reproduction Date: 2005
Full Text

Title: Appeal to My Russian Brothers  
Author: Bakunin, Michael
Volume:
Language: English
Subject: Literature, Literature & thought, Writing.
Collections: Blackmask Online Collection
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: Blackmask Online

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Bakunin, M. (n.d.). Appeal to My Russian Brothers. Retrieved from http://community.worldebooklibrary.org/

Description
Excerpt: By a cruel, systematic repression, as well as by infamous means, the Russian government seems to want to provoke insurrection in Poland; for this reason, it will be just as useful for the Polish people as for the Russians to restrain themselves. This adjournment to a more favorable time will be just as beneficial for both countries. We must therefore concentrate all our efforts on this point without, however, denying the Polish people either their sacred rights or their national dignity. Do your best to persuade them to wait, as circumstances permit, but nevertheless, don?t waste time; make an active propaganda campaign and organize yourselves so that you?re ready when the critical moment arrives. When, at the end of their patience, your unfortunate Polish brothers rise up, you will rise up as well, not to fight them, but to march with them; you will rise up in the name of the honor of Russia, in the name of your duty to Slavs, in the name of the national Russian cause, crying, ?Long live Earth and Liberty!? If you should succumb during this fight, if you should die, it will be a service to the common cause. And God knows! Maybe, contrary to all predictions, your heroism will be crowned with success...

Table of Contents
Table of Contents: Appeal to my Russian Brothers, 1 -- Michael Bakunin, 1

Click To View

Additional Books

• The Point of View (by )
  • The Pension Beaurepas (by )
  • The Patagonia (by )
  • The Papers (by )
  • The Papers (by )
  • The Middle Years (by )
  • The Marriages (by )
  • The Liar (by )
  • The Lesson of the Master (by )
  • The Jolly Corner (by )
  • The Great Good Place (by )
  • The Great Condition (by )
Scroll Left
Scroll Right

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.